Christy, what is this called again? It tastes like a quiche cupcake.
Here’s how I made this impromptu meal (6 pieces):
- paint muffin tin with olive oil
- paint one sheet of filo dough with olive oil and fold lenthwise, then into thirds. push into recess and snip off excess. repeat 5x
- saute 1/4 onions, 4 minced garlic cloves, 2 finely diced asparagus in butter
- mix 1/4 c feta, 1/4 c Parmesan, 2 eggs, splash milk, large pinch flour, and veggies. salt and pepper to taste.
- pour in mold and bake 375 F for 25 min or until egg is cooked
i meant to put leftover salmon but forgot. bacon, chipotle, mozzarella may be good too.